It’s been a while since last time I went for a thrifting tour.
To be honest, the weather conditions have not been really encouraging to explore consignment and thrift stores, but the spring is coming back soon and with it new thrifting adventures!
To get ready for a new thrifting season, I thought to freshen up a bit -and share with you- my Thrifting Archive.
First, review the basic rules to be a perfect thrifter:
- The Magical 4 Rules to Save Money While You Are Thrifting #1
- The Magical 4 Rules to Save Money While You Are Thrifting #2
- How to Get the Best from Consignment Stores #1 (part #2 is coming this week)
Second, check all the best thrift and consignment stores and flea markets around:
- The Best Thrift Stores in Amsterdam #1
- The Best Thrift Stores in Amsterdam #2
- The Best Thrift Stores in Amsterdam #3
Third, catalogue all the treasures found so far; we don’t want to buy the same things again…isn’t it?
- Thrifting Weekend in Amsterdam -November 2010-
- 4 Amazing Places Where Thrifting in Berlin – November 2010-
- Thrifting Weekend in Amsterdam -December 2010-
- Thrifting Weekend in Italy -December 2010-
- Thrifting Weekend in Amsterdam -January 2011-
Ok…now I feel better! Full of thrifting energies and desire to explore again dusty thrift stores and stalls.
I hope that my short summary transferred some thrifting energy to you, in case you had a thrifting-brake during the last month as well.
Did you went thrifting recently?
You will only receive great ideas and information about the mid century modern world.